Thursday, March 8, 2007
So we're "Leaving On A Jet Plane" tomorrow for the other side of the world. Posts to this blog will be specific to what our group is doing, but may be vague about where we are to protect those whom we are visiting. Please respect that we need to do this for security purposes. And names may be changed to protect the innocent. I'll see you in a few weeks, but look here for more of the amazing things that God has our group doing while we're away. And for my non-Christian friends, remember that this is a trip of believers, so you'll hear a lot about the workings of God. I still hope you'll tune in. I'll post when I can. - smc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Sherry;
This to you and everyone in your group:
Numbers 6:24
"The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace."
I pray the Holy Spirit will empower you with power to carry Gods message and Love to a hungry people.
May He guard your path and order your steps for the appointments and opportunities you face.
Have a wonderful trip.
John C.
Post a Comment